Thursday, August 9, 2007

September 21 ....


That will be my last day as a Justice of the Peace in Provincial.
It makes me the sad.
like
hm....
yep
like that.
My supervisor in Queen's Bench emaileds me, to tells me that she looks forward to having me back, and to ensure that infact, I was coming back . . . I responded with the truths . . . that i would love to stay JPing in (bahahahaha that looks like peeings) in Provincial, that goal i made to clerk a jury trial has not been reached, and can only be reached by returning to Queen's Bench.
Then she said she wanted to meet for lunch.
Alrights I said.
I haven't heard back.

Anyways
I just wonder
where i would be had i not changed my mind in grade 12
before mags and i decided we could save the world, me majoring in wild life restoration, and then taking law, and us eventually opening our own environmental law consulting firm ....
i just wonder.
am i too old?
what the fuck am i doing anyways?

anyways
blargenoids.
back to the to-do list.

No comments: